Copyright: Institute for Accounting with Free Software
At IAFS we are passionate about any FREE quality accounts software and providing
businesses with a key to bookkeeping.
At the heart of it we have
IAFS offers accounting and bookkeeping qualifications based on the QCF competencies
on accounts software free or alternative to the commercial market leaders.
IAFS accredited software means it is vigorously tested for the quality. Otherwise
there is no way for the users to know if the free or alternative software is in compliance.
IAFS offers internationally its qualifications and welcomes an application for your
centre to apply for an approval. Free software means students can offer benefits
of their knowledge to local businesses straightaway.
• to help businesses with quality tools to get on with their bookkeeping without
having to learn it all
• to facilitate accounting training with genuinely FREE and alternative software
• to provide certifications and qualifications in free and alternative accounting
• to create an international directory of accounting professionals who provide and
encourage the accounting with the software approved by us, so the businesses can
know where to look for such services to save money
• to create a directory of training providers with the IAFS approved accounting software
• to create a directory of institutions or colleges able to offer courses with the
IAFS approved accounting software
• to provide the accreditation to any software at a reasonable cost to the IAFS Standards
• To provide the end users some assurance that the software does have a compliance
of the quality and standards expected by the accountancy rules and examinations.